Last updated: Sept 23, 2021 3:46 PM
These following terms and conditions apply to individuals who are accessing or using the Program both as a merchant (“we” or “merchant”) and an affiliate (“you” or “affiliate”) who refers customers to use product or service from the merchant.
By registering in the Program, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
By participating in the Program, Affiliate agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in, and are bound by, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to register as an Affiliate or participate in the Program in any manner.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Registration at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Registration.
Reasons for rejecting your Affiliate Program application include but are not limited to any websites and/or businesses that:
- Promote sexually explicit materials, violence, illegal activities or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Incorporate material that infringes on, or assists others in infringing on, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights or that violates the law.
- Include software downloads that may enable commissions to be diverted from other affiliates in our program.
- Attempt to imitate or resemble WP Motion’s website design (explicitly or implicitly) in such a way as to trick customers into thinking you are WP Motion or any other affiliated business.
- Include variations of “wpmotion” or misspellings in their domain name.
The above list is not exhaustive and we reserve the right to reject your application if we find it unsuitable for our Program.
As an affiliate, you agree to receive occasional email updates from WP Motion regarding changes to its Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions, updates and other relevant information for affiliates.
WP Motion requires accurate information about you, your business, as well as the website(s) and/or platforms that you intend to promote.
Affiliate links and coupon
The affiliate link (or “referral link”) is automatically generated, but you can also generate an affiliate link for a specific URL. If a person clicks on someone else’s referral link and then later they click on yours, yours is the one that counts.
Affiliate might or might not be assigned to one coupon code with details and usage clarified upon assignment. If customer both click on the affiliate link and use coupon code, you will not receive a double commission. If you’re not assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon.
Promotion permissions and restrictions
Affiliate is permitted to promote online via social media, SEO, blogging, video marketing, email marketing or podcast. You may also give your affiliate link directly to prospects. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring they comply with the respective channel’s terms and conditions when promoting.
The following promotion methods are NOT permitted under any circumstances and will result in account termination.
- Any type of spam is strictly prohibited. This includes sending unsolicited promotional emails, unsolicited direct messages, mass commenting on websites, posting your affiliate link on groups/forums where it’s not permitted, etc. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods. We take spam seriously and any activity found to be spam will result in immediate account termination.
- Coupon site promotion is not permitted. Affiliate links and/or coupons may not be promoted on any coupon websites.
- Misrepresenting our brand, products and/or services is prohibited. This includes pretending to be professionally associated with WP Motion, pretending to be an employee of WP Motion, providing false or misleading information about our products and/or services, using fake testimonials, etc. Any form of false or disingenuous promotional methods are not allowed.
- Paid advertising methods are not permitted. We do not allow affiliates to use Google Adsense/Adwords, PPC (Pay Per Click) or any paid advertising methods at this time.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited.
If you are uncertain whether a particular promotional method is allowed, please contact us in advance.
Commissions and payouts
Any customer you refer to our website via your affiliate link and who purchases a website design service will earn commissions according to our Commission structure. Commission amount is dependent on order value and not including extra fee (e.g. tax, shipping cost).
Affiliate commission and payments are only available for referrals to website design services. This includes WP Motion’s Standard, Advanced and custom website design plans. No other products or services are eligible for affiliate commission and payments at this time.
We reserve the right to lower or increase our standard commission rate at any time and for any reason. You will be notified by email 30 days in advance before such a change takes effect.
For an Affiliate to receive a commission, you need to specify the payment details inside the Settings tab.
We offer a 15-day money back guarantee on our website design services, therefore we will only pay commissions on orders that are older than 15 days and not subject to any refunds. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Payments will be sent on the 1st and 15th of the month for qualifying commissions.
Use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives WP Motion the right to review each and every referral order. Status of commission is displayed in Commissions tab, any paid commission will be listed on Payouts tab. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
You are not allowed to use your own affiliate link to purchase WP Motion products or services.
If your commission exceeds $600.00 in a calendar year, you will receive a 1099 earnings statement to file with your personal taxes.
We may share promotion media such as banner, logo or specific collection promotion to you through Creatives tool tab. You can download the media or get the HTML embed code in order to share on affiliate channels.
Referral cookie period
Cookies are used to track individuals (i.e. leads) who click on your affiliate link. Therefore, your affiliate leads need to be using cookies for their conversions to be tracked.
If the affiliate’s lead doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then the conversion will not be tracked. Consequently, commissions/earnings from that sale would not be paid.
Cookie expiry (or “duration”) is stated on the Affiliate Dashboard. The tracking day will start from the time a customer clicks on the affiliate’s link or use the coupon. Within the cookie time, every website design service order made by this customer at WP Motion’s website will automatically result in commissions to the affiliate.
Removal from referral program
If an affiliate wishes to opt-out or be removed from the affiliate program, they can do so by contacting us at [email protected]
Acknowledgement and acceptance
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an Affiliate in our Affiliate Program, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The Affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an Affiliate you are not an employee of WP Motion (“Damon Malkiewicz”).
You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against WP Motion (“Damon Malkiewicz”). These Affiliate Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [email protected]